We are actively recruiting for an Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis responsible for performing financial planning & analysis, budgeting, forecasting and assist with merger and acquisition projects. Role will require advanced knowledge of Excel, prior experience using business intelligence tools and familiarity with the general ledger.
Responsibilities of the Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Perform performance monitoring, analyze trends in key performance indicators and identify causes for variances.
- Responsible for the analysis of company financial statements to determine actual vs. budget performance and identify reasons for variances.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process and provide pro forma analysis on financial projections.
- Develop monthly and quarterly financial and operating packages, as well as materials for the Board of Directors
- Support the senior leadership with data-driven analysis and ad hoc projects.
- Assist with due diligence and M&A projects.
Requirements of the Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in corporate finance serving in an FP&A capacity
- Very strong analytical skills, a strategic thinker, with decision-making ability
- High energy with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Advanced skills PowerPoint and Excel including complex financial modeling
- Knowledge of BI reporting tools a plus
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.