IFG's client is building out their corporate finance team and looking for a talented finance professional to assist with acquisitions, global financial planning and analysis activities, and building out processes. Our client is a holding company that has completed billions of dollars of transactions on five continents through services including valuation and advisory services. They assist a wide variety of industries including retail, manufacturing, financial services. These organizations can include private, private equity and publicly owned organizations.
They will operate in a hybrid work from work model.
- Assist with due diligence in M&A opportunities.
- Generating monthly management reports for senior management, including financial information, key metrics, and variance analysis.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
- Work with business heads across operating companies to understand business drivers, issues, and opportunities.
- Assist with building financial models
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
- 1-3 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (modeling)
- Advanced level skill in charting, dashboards, etc.