Our client, a large publicly traded global asset company, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst due to an expansion their portfolio. In this role, they are looking for a dedicated professional to join the team at their downtown office. This specific group works hard and plays hard so is looking for dynamic individuals who want to be a part of this.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare financial forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries
- Actively participate in the annual 5-year business planning process, including the consolidation and analyses of budgets and the preparation of consolidated management reports and presentations
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentations on platform financial and operational results
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- CPA designation
- 2 years of progressive Big 4 public accounting firm experience
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required to be successful, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com