Our client, located in the East Niagara Region is looking to hire a Senior Tax Analyst who is willing to provide valuable service and have a direct impact on the company's success. The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Corporate Tax and work closely with the Manager, Indirect Tax. In this role, you will be responsible for a broad range of tax planning and compliance analysis. If you have a passion for tax services and enjoy the simplicity of working for a growing firm, then we want to hear from you.
As Senior Tax Analyst, you will be accountable for the following responsibilities;
- Preparing corporate income tax returns for Canada
- Calculating quarterly tax provisions estimates
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility and for other businesses
- Proactively research on tax guidelines and analyze tax positions in the various jurisdictions to suggest tax effective strategies
To be considered for the role of Senior Tax Analyst, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- At least five years of experience in tax whether it's from public accounting and or public accounting and industry
- Must have at least 2 years of tax specialty experience
- CPA designation
If you are interested and qualified in the role, please send your updated resume to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.