Our client, a large construction company, is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist for an initial term of 3-6 months. The ideal candidate will have full cycle accounts payable experience including matching, batching, coding of invoices and payment processing. This role is hybrid work in office/work from home.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing and posting of monthly invoices
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Researching and documenting account balances and resolving discrepancies
- Processing cheque/wire/EFT payments for review/approval
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience with large ERP such as Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Strong data entry/keyboard skills/attention to detail
- Very strong communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your resume in Microsoft Word to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at email@example.com. Please note only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com