IFG is actively recruiting a SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST responsible for the oversight of Indirect Cost Analysis, Spend Reporting and Capital Budget formulation and execution. The role will develop complex financial dashboards and data warehouse analyses, and ad-hoc statistical analysis. The position will also assist with financial planning and budgeting processes requiring analysis of complex financial and budgetary statements and reports, developing financial models and, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis.
Responsibilities of the SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Review and approve expenditures, advise on post-award spending and commitment activity, and oversee compliance related to fund and revenue.
- Develop and communicate reports supporting project status; create effective forecasting and decision aides.
- Responsible for grant closeout; submit periodic and final reports and certificates and compile information and documents needed for audit inquiries.
- Significant oversight for the development, documentation, forms, meetings, and other activities for the 5-year Capital Budget process.
- Regularly briefs leadership with reports and other quantitative information related to CAPEX spend.
- Serve as high-level user of data warehouse and recommend to IT opportunities for warehouse and tile adjustments to improve operational reporting requirements.
- Perform requested Ad Hoc analysis using business intelligence (Power BI and Business Objects) software and data warehouse capabilities to answer and improve business productivity, efficiency and financial health.
Requirements of the SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 7 years’ of experience in Financial Analysis
- Exceptional skills in Excel including consolidation, Pivot, charting, and V-lookups
- Deep research capabilities
- Quick ability to learn complex technology and ERP platforms
- Excellent communication and writing
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.