Invo HealthCare is seeking a highly motivated team member who has strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work cross functionally, as well as independently. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic FP&A team. The Senior Financial Analyst will assist with the consolidated budgeting and forecasting process with significant focus on Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.Responsibilites:
- Collaborates with Business Unit finance leaders to analyze current and historical business trends, consolidating the financial results and providing the narratives to key business stakeholders.
- Assists in development of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial packages and presentations for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Drives process improvement to ensure data quality and reporting standards for both financial and non-financial information
- Supports potential ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- 4+ years of FP&A experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Experience with forecasting a Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement
- Strong presentation and communication techniques – verbal and written
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills and advanced knowledge of excel
- Advanced analytics and predictive modeling experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Prior experience in a Enterprise Planning organization at a mid to large size company a plus
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred