Senior Pricing Analyst
IFG’s Fortune client is adding to headcount targeting a Senior Financial Analyst for their growing Pricing team due to a growing book of business. The role is internal client facing, so strong communication skills are equally as important as an ability to perform ad hoc analysis. The ability to work within preexisting models is required.
The company is fully remote until 2022, and will remain work from home 3 days a week long-term.
- Prepares complex pricing and profitability analyses supporting New Business and in line with renewal strategy with minimal managerial guidance.
- Analyzes revenue, cost, margin and pricing agreements while providing insight and recommendations for timely and effective business decisions with minimal managerial guidance.
- Collaborates with Sales Executives, Account Managers and Field Operations to gather and question all cost assumptions used to prepare a quote.
- Works directly with Sales and Account Management to improve financial status of current and potential clients by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends and recommending appropriate actions.
- Ensures development and improvement of standard pricing analytic report templates, presentations, methodologies and processes through advanced analytical thought processes.
- Works with the Business to develop and implement pricing strategies that effectively cater to various markets and channels.
- Analyzes the impact of price changes, recommend adjustments to pricing standards and strategies that will support business objectives and plans without impeding future growth.
- Challenges the conventional pricing methodology to improve the process and develop new approaches.
- Performs complex ad hoc analyses for operational and financial management and to support business needs.
Experience Require and/or Desired:
- 3+ years of experience required.
- Strong Excel and financial management software skills are essential.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field required.
- MBA preferred.
- Prior experience working in the insurance industry highly preferred
- Extensive experience in excel-based financial modeling
For immediate consideration, or to learn more, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org