Our client, a large financial institution in Canada is looking for a Case Coordinator for a 12-month contract located in downtown Halifax.
As a Case Coordinator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Triage all new disability cases and assign to appropriate personnel based on complexity
- Follow-up with claimants and medical professional to gather required information to compete the claim
- Perform administrative tasks such as faxing, preparing documentation and following-up with Case Managers
Qualifications for the Case Coordinator include:
- University degree in Kinesiology, Nursing, Psychology, Physiotherapy, rehabilitation or occupational health, or other regulated health care discipline
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- 1-3 years of experience in a healthcare related field
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!