IFG is actively recruiting for a MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER OF BUSINESS RESTRUCTURING SERVICES responsible for executing and leading a team of Staff in business restructuring and bankruptcy related engagements, including bankruptcy litigation and financial due diligence, and addressing complex questions. Additionally, the role assists with marketing, networking and business development activities including proposal preparation.
Responsibilities of the MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER OF BUSINESS RESTRUCTURING SERVICES
- Management presence and ability to act as key contact on assigned engagements.
- Develop financial models, especially integrated PL with balance sheets and cash flows.
- Perform debt and lease restructuring, cash flow and balance sheets construction and liquidation analysis.
- Serves as a custodian for bankruptcy and insolvency process.
Requirements of the MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER OF BUSINESS RESTRUCTURING SERVICES
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other relevant field required
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree beneficial
- CPA and CTP certifications highly preferred
- Six+ years of prior experience performing business restructuring or related consulting services required
- Prior experience working within a national public accounting firm or consulting organization preferred
- One to two years of management experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively managing staff and delegate work assignments as needed
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and client personnel
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.