IFG's client is offering a great opportunity to join a dynamic FP&A team and lead enterprise planning. Our client is seeking an individual with strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work cross functionally. The Financial Analyst Sr will assist with the consolidated budgeting and forecasting process, so strong Balance Sheet and Cash Flow experience is required.Key Job Activities:
- Assists in development of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial packages and presentations for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Leads forecasts for the consolidated balance sheet and cashflow statement
- Collaborates with Business Unit finance leaders to analyze current and historical business trends, consolidating the financial results and providing the narratives to key business stakeholders.
- Drives process improvement.
- Assists with Investor Relations financial analysis and actively participates in earnings preparation.
- Participate in ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- 2-6 years of FP&A experience
- Experience with forecasting a Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement
- Financial modeling and analysis skills and advanced knowledge of excel
- CPA is preferred