IFG is actively recruiting for a SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST that will support the financial reporting and consolidation of financial statements multiple entities. The position is responsible for facilitating and maintaining the integrity of all balance sheet financial reporting, accurately forecasting and reporting financial performance, and other ad-hoc financial analysis.
Responsibilities of the SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Support forecasting and budgeting process and support the development of the annual plan ensuring strategic priorities are being met.
- Complete financial reporting tasks, including variance analysis and reconciliations.
- Provide meaningful, actionable insights, and recommendations on historic and the future financial performance.
- Comfortable with profit & loss and balance sheet management and construction.
- Build and maintain working capital and cash flow forecasts.
- Identify and track key metrics pertaining to business operations, competitors, and benchmarking.
- Implement internal controls and conduct periodic evaluations.
- Additional tasks and ad-hoc analysis as assigned
Requirements of the SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of Financial Analysis and/or accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel Skills and business intelligence skills
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required including the ability to collaborate and influence.
- Must be effective working independently and in teams.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and competing deadlines.
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.