Our client is one of Canada's most respected multinational institutions. Due to the seasonality of their audit requirements, there is a contract opportunity available for a talented IT Auditor with the right qualifications. If you are an experienced, proactive individual who has experience with ITGC's and are ready for the next exciting challenge in your career, then let's explore this further together. This contract is initially for 6 months but could extend or convert to permanent. This opportunity is work from home due to COVID.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and execution of audit programs,
- Ongoing client communication, reporting, and follow-up of all findings
- Testing ICFR's and ITGC's, process and access controls
- Assessing the risks and their impact on the business
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to client management
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Experience with IT audit within big 4 audit firms
- Experience with Business Application Systems Audit, Infrastructure audits, ITGC's
- Exposure to ERP systems
- CISA designation is a definite asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Mitch Huynh at firstname.lastname@example.org today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For other opportunities please visit www.ifg-global.com.