Our client, a large financial institution in Canada is looking for a Mail Administrator for a short-term contract in Halifax.
As a Mail Administrator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Receive, open, and distribute all incoming mail
- Prepare, sort, and ship all outgoing mail
- Arrange couriers as needed
- Train new staff on proper procedures
Skills required for the Mail Administrator include:
- Ability to lift 20lbs from the ground
- Experience working in past-paced, high-volume and deadline driven environment
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving abilities
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Office Suite to firstname.lastname@example.org today!