IFG is actively recruiting for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT responsible for general, administrative expense and revenue reporting. The role will focus on expense management and reporting, expense analysis, development and entry of the monthly accrual entries, and coordination of information between departments.
Responsibilities of the SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Book and analyze monthly vendor spend.
- Determine monthly accruals and accruals into the general ledger.
- Review scopes of work to determine start and stop od services
- Book journal entries for revue and expense relating to provided services in conjunction with specific contracts.
Requirements of the SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working in a corporate accounting department
- Extensive general ledger knowledge
- Willingness to perform multiple tasks relating to the daily accounting function
- Strong organizational skills and Self-motivated
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office namely Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.