Responsibilities of the ACCOUNTS PAYABLE LEADER
- Responsible overseeing all day-to-day operations of our Accounts Payable operations including invoice tracking, disbursement cycle processing and effectively executing related controls.
- Oversee vendor setup and maintenance.
- Overseeing the company’s travel and entertainment expense reporting program, including reviewing expense reports for policy adherence.
- Assist in administering the company’s corporate credit card program.
- Issuance of annual vendor 1099s.
- Serve as a point of contact for audit support.
Requirements of the ACCOUNTS PAYABLE LEADER
- 5+ years’ experience working in medium to large company’s Accounts Payable Department
- 3+ years’ experience serving in a lead or oversight capacity
- Experience in executing internal controls surrounding all aspects of cash disbursement cycles
- Previous experience issuing annual 1099’s
- Experience managing all aspects of invoice processing cycles
- Experience with Procure-to-Pay systems
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.