Our client is one of Canada's most respected multinational institutions and is looking to add a Senior IT Auditor to their team for a contract to hire position. If you are an experienced, proactive individual who has experience with ITGC testing and are ready for the next exciting challenge in your career, then let's explore this further together. This contract is initially for 3 months and ultimately would like to go permanent for the right fit. This opportunity is work from home due to COVID but will return to the office on a Hybrid model post COVID.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and execution of audit programs,
- Ongoing client communication, reporting, and follow-up of all findings
- Testing ICFR's and ITGC's, process and access controls
- Assessing the risks and their impact on the business
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to client management
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Experience with IT audit within large sized audit firms
- Experience with Business Application Systems Audit, Infrastructure audits, ITGC's
- Exposure to ERP systems
- CISA designation is a definite asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.