Our client, a well-known organization located in Mississauga, has gone through a recent JD Edwards implementation and as a result, is looking to hire a JDE Specialist. This is a project role reporting to the CFO and is expected to go from three to six months. This is an excellent opportunity for process improvement consultants with experience in JDE.
As the JDE Specialist, you will be required to come into the company and understand current state and be able to provide recommendations to the CFO after your work has been completed. The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Process mapping
- Support the infrastructure team and review recent enhancements made to their operations standards
- Determine where improvements can be made and provide recommendations to ensure continued progress for best practices
- Develop a business operations standards framework for governance and controls institution wide
- Meet with stakeholders to better understand the business requirements
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 10+ years of operations consulting experience with JDE
- Solid Accounting and Finance background
- Experience with Change Management
- Exposure to governance and controls
- Experience writing policies and standards for large matrix organizations
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.