Title: Director of Marketing
Location: remote – Mountain Time
IFG is on the search for a Director of Marketing to support a fintech client; a software payment processing company, on a FT remote basis.
Detailed Job Description
Our client is a holding company with multiple subsidiaries, and the Director of Marketing would oversee the marketing efforts of two auto-related entities. Both subsidiaries have operated for more than 25 years and serve a combined 1,000+ customers across the U.S. and Canada. The end users of the software products are primarily auto repair centers and dealerships that engage in repair work on site. Our client is backed by a private equity sponsor that is supporting the Company in organic growth as well as growth through acquisitions.
We seek someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who will be responsible for managing our paid marketing and organic search efforts, and who will combine their passion for marketing with analytics to support lead generation and results-oriented decision making.
Responsibilities: Define, develop, recommend, and execute our strategy for paid media and organic search. Identify, test, and optimize the best channels to maximize scale and LTV/CAC. Optimize campaigns based on ROI and real-time performance. Drive continuous improvements in messaging, channel placement and web journeys to increase response rates. Launch and pilot new programs to find additional growth opportunities
This position provides a competitive compensation structure and incentive pool for strong performance.
In this role you will:
- Design, build and lead the Company’s marketing practice.
- Lead the end-to-end Marketing Planning from vision to strategies and initiatives that drive business results via breakthrough thought leadership and activation.
- Lead and deliver fully integrated 360 marketing campaigns including SEO web & content creation, attribution & reporting, planning and paid advertising, digital, search and social media marketing.
- Build relationships across the organization with Product, Dev, subject matter experts, and customer-facing sales agents.
- Define, evolve and implement marketing and customer experience strategies leveraging user and customer insights and analysis.
- Lead, grow, measure and optimize acquisition & engagement campaigns and manage media, search, design and print creative teams.
- Effectively establish and lead a team of Marketing professionals, acquiring, retaining and engaging key talent in a high-performance environment.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience with strength in lead gen.
- Expertise in B2B digital marketing, marketing automation, lead conversion, and marketing analytics
- Exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Experience building and scaling an acquisition program that targets diverse customers at all stages of the funnel
- A strong communicator that can drive alignment across teams, effectively communicate learnings & insights and take a data driven approach to decision making
- A thoughtful innovator that can design and implement new approaches to solve problems and think outside of the box
- Demonstrated leadership in marketing strategy, planning and experience in executing results-driven campaigns.
- Proven ability to ramp up understanding on new business/issues, simplify complex situations, communicate recommendations and drive to action.
- Seasoned communicator accustomed to collaborating with internal and external clients/business units as well as senior leaders and executives to articulate, influence and execute a strategy of strategic initiative.
For consideration, please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with “Director of Marketing” in the subject line.