Our client, a well-known and highly regarded Canadian Life Insurance Company, is looking to hire an IFRS 17 consultant for an initial term of 8 months with a strong possibility to extend longer.
If you have hands on IFRS 4 and / or IFRS 17 experience and are available for a work from home contract, we have the role for you. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping with OSFI reporting and ongoing general accounting
- Assist with various 'duties' related to implementing Moody's RiskIntegrity system [mapping, user acceptance testing, etc.]
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
- CPA with IFRS 4 & / or IFRS 17 experience [life insurance preferred]
- Hands on, execution oriented
- Solid communication skills
To apply for the role, please send your resume to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your resume, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com.