Our manufacturing industry client in downtown Toronto is experiencing big growth and as a result, is looking to bring on a Senior Controller to their Finance Department. This role requires you to be IN office five days a week. In this role of Senior Controller, you will be the right hand to the owner, who is very entrepreneurial in nature, not an accounting professional.
In this role of Senior Controller, you will be responsible for the following;
- Lead the financial reporting and month-end close process. This includes financial statement preparation, oversight of GL accounting, fixed assets, review of AP/AR and payroll.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis, draft commentary and present it to the Senior leadership team
- Create financial metrics, manage and provide guidance on cost accounting matters, and leading the financial planning process
- Lead the GL and financial statement close process balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Establish dashboards and KPIs
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA Designation, 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Five years experience in Finance/Accounting
- Computer literacy, including excellent Excel skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Rae Tiwari, CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.