Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for an Incident Management Consultant for a 5-month contract in Toronto. This role is responsible for investigating reported COVID-19 related illness to limit exposure company-wide.
As an Incident Management Consultant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Investigate all reported employee illness scenarios and establish a risk based response to these scenarios
- Report scenario outcomes to business leaders and deliver recommendations to senior management
- Participate in additional special projects and research assignments
Qualifications required for the Incident Management Consultant include:
- 2-5 years of experience in investigative role
- Case management or incident management experience
- Experience in financial services or insurance
- Human Resources experience or knowledge is an asset
- Bilingual in French and English is required
- University degree in a related field
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!