Title: Narrative Designer
Contract: 18 months
IFG is on the search for a Narrative Designer to support our client; a billion dollar tech giant in their gaming franchise to help create AAA game experiences. You have experience designing, prototyping, and implementing narrative features. The Narrative Experience Designer collaborates closely with Lead and Senior Narrative Designers to help to execute on the storytelling vision alongside creatives from various disciplines.
Our clients’ team is comprised of deep creative and technical expertise from our industry’s top shooter and action titles, working cohesively to delight our fan base and shatter expectations of what is possible. This is an opportunity to work on a well-known AAA franchise and the team itself has a lot of control over the project, design all of the non-core aspects of the games (outside of running and shooting) and lots of challenging technical pieces!
- Execute on direction from Lead and Senior Narrative Designers to craft interactive narrative experiences.
- Work closely with Level Designers and Content creators on implementing narrative experiences.
- Contribute to the design, prototyping and implementation of storytelling tools
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to realize and iterate on designs
- Strive for the most engaging and memorable player experience.
- 1+ years’ experience working as a game or narrative designer
- Completed a game design diploma program
- Strong technical foundation using scripting tools in a modern game engine (for example Unreal or Unity)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and analytical with a keen eye for detail
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com with “Narrative Designer” in the subject line.