Pay Rate: $0
Location: Vancouver BC
Job Type: Contract
Location: Vancouver, BC
Duration: 18 month contract
Our client is currently looking for a Talent & Onboarding Coordinator that will support with their hiring efforts through to welcoming new employees to the studio. In this role, you will assist with studio recruitment activities, working closely with the recruitment team and sourcers. You will focus on supporting a seamless candidate and new employee onboarding experience. You will be a studio point of contact for new employees providing informed responses to their questions and acting as a connector to people and resources. You’ll cover the basics of recruiting and onboarding support, but more importantly, you will leverage your knowledge to continue to help to improve these processes.
Typical Day in the Role
- Work closely with sourcers, recruiters and stakeholders to support hiring activities.
- Assist with job requisitions, descriptions, and candidate sourcing activities.
- Cultivate and maintain candidate relationships through to onboarding.
- Act as the point of contact for studio relevant information and updates to new employees.
- Coordinate day to day onboarding activities, from logistics to experience.
- Help encourage new hire engagement in events, ongoing groups, etc.
- Recommend possible updates to talent and onboarding processes.
For consideration please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Talent & Onboarding Coordinator" in the subject line.
- 2+ years in HR (e.g., recruiting, onboarding), or Industry experience related to role OR 1-2+ years in HR and a Degree in HR/ related field.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System/database, iCIMS experience preferred.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to manage multiple demands across different stakeholders
- Experience with Diversity and Inclusion initiatives in HR or relevant experience (must have specific examples on resume)