Title: Partner Channel Marketing Specialist
Duration: ASAP - June 30, 2022 - potential for extension
In this role, you will need to understand the all-up cloud partner ecosystem, identify and prioritize partners to build capability within, and associated requirements to enable breadth partners through digital engines, virtual learning and in-person events by driving partner solutions in to market. The Partner Channel Marketing Specialist for Enablement role will help partners achieve go-to-market ready status. They will drive the overall partner readiness plan activating against targeted partners. Having a good understanding of cloud technologies, partner operations and knowing how to leverage scale engines, bringing relevance to local markets will be key to ensuring successful outcomes.
Partner Readiness Support
Assist the Partner Channel Marketing Manager for Enablement in driving partner awareness on technical training for the entire partner ecosystem across all products:
• Lead logistical planning and execution of multiple concurrent training, including partner training events, sourcing training partners, facilities, invitations, instructors, and management of registrant rosters
• Lead project teams and resources including product managers, corporate resources and partner marketing team members to create and deliver against execution plans for partner training events
• Manage and deliver project budgets within +/-5% of forecast
• Utilize Microsoft PowerBi to analyze and report on partner training activities
• Program management – creation of partner registration sites, manage reporting and provide support to partner community
• Coordination of monthly partner training communications including newsletter content creation, blog postings and social media
• Provide weekly updates to Partner Channel Marketing Manager for Enablement on events status including registration, budget and results
• Minimum 5+ years Business and/or marketing background with previous experience in the IT industry
• Background and/or knowledge of Channel programs
• Minimum 5 years Project Management/Coordination experience
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities amongst various different stakeholders and managers across the business.
• Ability to work and deliver against priorities in an accelerated environment
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and build scorecards
• Results oriented with strong project management and communication skills
• Solid marketing communications (both written and oral) and online technical knowledge
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office/Office 365 and Microsoft Business Apps
For consideration please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Partner Channel Marketing Specialist" in the subject line.