Our client is looking for a FP&A Analyst to support one of their smaller divisions. Candidate should be comfortable interacting and providing information to Directors and Vice Presidentis as there is heavy engagement with that audience. Although this is an FP&A role, many of the questions are accounting related, so having a good understanding of accounting is important.
- - Prepare monthly management reporting materials
- - Coordinate with the Accounting team on monthly close activities
- - Analyze actuals results providing explanations on variances from expectations
- - Coordinate the set-up of new projects in Oracle
- - Coordinate with NFP business partners and Accounting on any necessary A/P related accruals
- - Assist NFP business partners in setting-up purchase orders as needed.
- - Oracle and Hyperion experience required
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org