The Compensation Analyst is responsible for the implementation, execution and administration of the compensation philosophy, practices and programs for a diverse employee population that includes distribution centers, corporate office staff and field-based employees.
The Compensation Analyst will provide analytical and other professional level compensation support as it relates to the annual merit process, incentive programs, job documentation, job evaluation, salary administration, salary survey data collection, legal compliance research and special studies.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with broad based compensation programs and incentive pay practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance or related field, CCP preferred
• Previous experience with HRIS systems and reporting, preferably Workday and Success Factors
• Knowledge of human resources operations and compensation theory and practice required
• Strong analytical abilities including high aptitude for Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong consultative skills and the ability to build solid relationships with HR team and stakeholders across the business
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.