IFG's SaaS trading client is looking to hire for an International Payroll Specialist. This role will manage payroll processes for the offices around the globe. It also serve as the main point of contact for employees and external vendors regarding payroll related issues.
- Process payrolls (semi-monthly and monthly) for over 1,100 employees in the United States and for the international locations in Canada, Europe and Asia.
- Calculate payroll components including, but not limited to, overtime, hourly, vacation, prorated pay, retro pay, shift differentials, and more.
- Complete global year-end tax processes and amendments
- Process changes in the Workday HRIS system including, but not limited to, new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, salary changes, terminations, deduction and earnings changes and other payroll/benefit changes, and more.
- Calculate final payroll liabilities for accounting and download data for general ledger
- Process post-payroll benefit funding reports and audits
- Work with federal, state and local tax agencies to ensure filing compliance, respond to notices and maintain good account standing
- Institute, follow and audit tight process controls to ensure data integrity and minimize errors
- Continuously implement process improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Manage unemployment claims, wage garnishments and employment verifications
- Ensure compliance with government and tax regulations and process labor statistic filings
- Act as the main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll in all offices
- Perform other HR and Payroll related projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 1-3 years of payroll experience
- A solid understanding of payroll processes and state, local and international laws pertaining to payroll administration
- High level of proficiency with Excel
- Proficient in Workday highly preferred
- Payroll Certification highly preferred