Title: Associate Gameplay Producer
Location: Local or willing to relocate to Vancouver, BC once offices reopen January 2022
Contract: 18 months
IFG is on the search for a Associate Gameplay Producer to support a client in their gaming franchise. This is an opportunity to work on a well-known AAA franchise and the team itself has a lot of control over the project, design all of the non-core aspects of the games (outside of running and shooting) and lots of challenging technical pieces!
You will partner with other producers and developers to ensure process are being followed and blockers are being tracked. A key component of this role is to help identify and manage the critical dependencies to deliver the features so that the team can deliver on time and at a high quality.
Typical Day in the Role
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Gameplay Producer" in the subject line.
- Work closely with developers on the team to plan and deliver features.
- Support the leads of major gameplay disciplines and their teams
- Run team sprint planning sessions based off defined priorities
- Coordinate cross discipline meetings and weekly syncs where needed
- Remove blockers for features and team members
- Work closely with lead producer to assist and provide feedback on high level plans and schedules.
- Create and foster a positive team culture
- 1-2 years of experience working with multidiscipline teams in a production role.
- You have excellent communication skills and can adapt your communication style for the team you are supporting.
- You are comfortable working in modern project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, etc)
- Creative and analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven experience identifying and tracking dependencies.
- Games experience a strong plus.
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com with "Gameplay Producer" in the subject line.