Our client, a growing manufacturing company, is looking to add a Credit and Collections Specialist to their growing team. This is a one-year contract with an extremely high chance the role turns into a permanent one with in the year. In this role, you will report to the Credit and Collections Manager and be primarily responsible for the successful collection and credit maintenance of a set client portfolio. This will include the following;
- Collection calls
- Follow up with customer requests re: statements, reissuance of invoices, payment plans etc.
- Account reconciliations
- Issuing and extending credit
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- At least three years of credit and collections experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables, macros are nice to have
- If you are bilingual French, it would be a nice asset
*This role will be in the office 5 days a week
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.