IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
We are actively recruiting for a COMMERCIAL BILLING SPECIALIST with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. The Billing Specialist will have a strong mathematical aptitude, prior billing experience, and a proven record of accomplishment in providing high levels of customer service. .
Responsibilities of the COMMERCIAL BILLING SPECIALIST
- Generating customer billings monthly and ensuring accuracy.
- Perform changes to invoice details (time and materials) as instructed by leadership.
- Distributing invoices via US mail, email or electronically submitting invoices to customers.
- Setting up electronic billing for customers as needed.
- Updating customers and other information within the system.
- Researching details of expenses and/or credits on a customer's account.
- Assisting with special projects as assigned.
Requirements of the COMMERCIAL BILLING SPECIALIST
- Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience preferred
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Ability to prioritize workload and embrace a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet weekly and monthly deadlines
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.