Salary Mid-Point: $85,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
IFG's client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance operations team. This clients has been growing rapidly over the years and is well known in Chicagoland. They are located in Oak Brook, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, analyze and provide financial reporting for assigned operational leaders to guide decision making.
- Work with operational finance team on high profile deliverables such as financial trends and performance, major capital projects, and company initiatives, presented by finance management to senior leadership team.
- Prepare and review monthly financial reporting package including extracting and aggregating financial data; preparing summary spreadsheets, graphs and tables; evaluating performance metrics, and highlighting notable issues and trends.
- Perform detailed review of financial variance reports and identify any operational or performance concerns and the underlying drivers. Proactively present findings to finance management.
- Provide analytics and insights on key business drivers (identification of new opportunities, staffing models, tracking of initiatives)
- Deliver and effectively communicate monthly P&Ls to the field operational leaders
- Participate in annual budget and reforecast processes: utilize budgeting templates and tools to develop initial budget; work interactively with operations to finalize budget; prepare summary reports and communicate to finance leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years of progressive Finance or Accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant nice to have but not required
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Power BI a strongly preferred