Our client, located in the Oakville area, is looking to hire an Accounting Manager. If you are a proven leader with the ability to manage staff on a day to day basis, as well as being hands on to get things done we have the role for you!
In this role you will be responsible for managing the entire accounting close process and associated review, analysis, commentary and supporting working papers [account reconciliations, journal entries, etc.]. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management and leadership or staff
- Helping work on various ad hoc projects and special requests
- Month end close, analysis, reporting and commentary
- Run with the audits
- Supporting the FP&A team
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA with proven experience managing staff in accounting while also being execution oriented [hands-on]
- Ability to work long hours and weekends, there is a lot of work to do!
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Scott Allen to email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.