As Content Strategist/Writer supporting the Agile Teams, you’ll have the opportunity to research, conceptualize and write content experiences for the website. You’ll find exciting new ways to improve content.
This will start as a 6-month contract, during which you’ll get to tackle a variety of projects—including product pages, article content, quick copy updates, and additional agile projects as needed to support our larger content team.
We’re looking for someone with drive and a willingness to learn, ask questions and collaborate—and we pride ourselves on working in an open concept and friendly space where the answers to your questions are just a conversation away.
In this role, you’ll leverage product knowledge, analytics and SEO research to create best-in-class content, create and integrate helpful SEO-focused article content to answer real consumer questions, collaborate closely with digital managers, product owners, developers and UX partners to reimagine the product pages and overall digital experiences
This role will be a great fit if you:
- Pair creative, innovative, strategic thinking with strong, persuasive copywriting.
- Can execute a project from start to finish, including SEO research, Content Strategy and Copywriting.
- Love to educate yourself about product offerings and really uncover the customer need.
- Enjoy collaborating with a larger team to achieve a shared goal.
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree in English, Journalism or other writing/communication field (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of digital/mobile, social media, UX, SEO, audio- and web-based technology
- 3+ years writing digital content
- 1+ years of experience writing for a digital audience (corporate/financial is a plus)
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and other tools to measure the success of your projects
- Experience executing a successful online customer experience from a content perspective
- Strong communication skills and excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, with a disciplined and organized approach
- Ability to produce high-quality output in fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of marketing principles is helpful
- Team player and relationship-builder, able to effectively work cross-functionally and gain consensus when needed
- Experience working in an agile environment Cross-functional relationships
- Partner with Digital and Marketing teams for digital content delivery and strategy
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.