Our client, a large professional services firm in downtown Toronto, is looking for a Financial Analyst - Tax. The successful candidate will assist with the preparation of income tax filing slips and prepare Partners' ACBs with appropriate backup. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career within tax and work with some of the most experienced and brightest individuals that professional services has to offer, then this is the role for you!
- Support outside advisors' in the preparation of corporate income tax returns
- Manage and support accurate submission of indirect tax returns
- File, maintain and organize tax files and records for Partners
- Perform tax research as necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Actively pursuing CPA designation
- Proficient in MS Office (strong focus on Excel)
- Must have public accounting experience
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com