IFG's client, a global high-growth investment management company, is looking for a Portfolio / Data Analyst to join their growing organization. Our client continues to grow via acquisitions, organic growth and expansion into new sectors. Senior leadership is continually evaluating new opportunities in adjacent industries and verticals and expects to launch new strategies over time. The Portfolio Analyst will support their Asset Management team.
This is an an amazing opportunity to join a high-growth investment management company located in the fast-paced Fulton Market area of downtown Chicago!
- Liaise between the data team and portfolio management team
- Assist with managing the portfolio
- Collecting and analyzing leasing activity in real time
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly reporting generation and automation
- Creating and managing KPI dashboards
- Identifying patterns and trends on the portfolio and market
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with financial modeling
- Experience with SQL and BI tools a plus