IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
We are actively recruiting for a CONTROLLER responsible for directing the accounting functions including full responsibility of the P&L and the balance Sheet. The Controller will be expected to maintain department’s accounting principles, practices, and procedures. The Controller will have expertise in financial accounting and reporting, budgeting and financial forecasting and treasury activities.
Responsibilities of the CONTROLLER
- Develop and implement financial controls for the purpose of defining transaction flows and assuring that the transactions processed through those flows are in conformity with company goals and objectives.
- Direct the preparation of financial reports, including internal and external financial statements, budget and annual operating plan, budget to actual variance analysis, and managerial accounting.
- Establish controls over transaction processes that have a significant effect on cash flow.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of a standard monthly reporting package.
- Assist the operating departments via sensitivity analysis and forecasts.
- Coordinate with the leadership to achieve the financial goals and objectives of the company.
- Develop and maintain a policy and procedures manual for the Finance Department.
- Manage the daily cash management function, including billings and cash disbursements.
Requirements of the CONTROLLER
- B.S. Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- 10 years related experience in accounting with a variety of disciplines
- 5 years general upper-level management experience
- Finance system evaluation and installation experience
- Development of financial dashboards experience
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.