As a Company team member, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo and see possibility in unexpected places. Because of our entrepreneurial culture, the only limit is your imagination. If you thrive in an agile, fast-paced, and collaborative environment, you will fit right in. If you are driven by constantly redefining the gold standard of products and services that help customers, you will be a valuable member of Company. Let’s move ideas from concept to reality together.
This role will support the external reporting process for Company. The individual who fills this position will participate in ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley compliance while having full comprehension and understanding of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements. You will establish accounting processes and internal controls for financial reporting, development of accounting policies and procedures, evaluating new accounting pronouncements in addition to acting as a technical accounting resource for the organization.
Assist with the coordination and preparation of SEC 10-Q/K filings including all financial statements and footnotes.
Lead the month end close tasks on certain legal entities and complete related journal entries and account reconciliations. These legal entities account for the company’s stock compensation, hedge accounting, and debt transactions.
Assist with the stock-based compensation accounting process.
Be the Workiva super-user and execute XBRL filing procedures.
Provide assistance to external auditors during quarterly review and annual audit processes.
Maintain internal controls for reporting processes and SEC filings.
Research potential impact of new accounting and SEC standards on financial statements and disclosures.
Facilitate preparation of quarterly management rep letters by legal entity.
Prepare quarterly related party analysis.
Ensure support to key customers, including Treasury, Tax, Investor Relations, FP&A, and Legal, as needed. This role has a key relationship with Treasury and the accounting for debt and hedging transactions.
Provide external reporting information to regulatory authorities as required and necessary, such as government surveys.
Lead/participate in special projects as assigned.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- BS degree in Accounting and CPA.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in public accounting or 3 years of industry experience at an SEC reporting company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel functionality.
- Experience working with HFM, Workiva, or Oracle is a plus.
- Experience working with international business units is a plus.
- Strong analytical and technical accounting research skills.
- Ability to understand and develop alternative solutions for issues and concerns.
- Focus on generating high quality deliverables. Attention to details as the deliverables will be published documents.
- Able to work with detail information, while also being able to perceive and define the larger/underlying issues and drivers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad group of users with different backgrounds and languages.
- Ability to coordinate resources required for completion of tasks/projects.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format to Cameron Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org.