Our client, a large multinational corporation, is looking to hire a Accounts Receivable/Cash Application Specialist. The role is work from home for the foreseeable future until the pandemic subsides.
You will be responsible for:
- Contact customers with outstanding accounts and provide statements to account holders
- Issue’s reminder notices and collection letters to customers
- Address customer inquiries relating to outstanding invoices
- Research and addresses account disputes
- Performs payment application by matching credits and debits
- Submits invoices and backup documentation to customers via an online portals, emails, or mail
- Coordinates regularly with sales and customer service teams to complete investigations and billing
- Evaluates and analyzes overdue to determine which accounts are sent to collection
The successful Accounts Receivable/Cash Application Specialist will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent in Accounting or Business Administration
- One or more years’ experience of accounts receivable and credit and collections experience.
- Proficiency with Office Suite, particularly Excel
If you are a qualified candidate and are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your updated resume to Mitchell (Mitch) Huynh, B.Sc., B.Comm., M.B.A. at email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com or contact Mitch via email provided.