The Manager of Financial Accounting and Consolidations will play a pivotal role in preparing trial balances and consolidations for several entities.
The successful candidate has strong knowledge of IFRS in addition to having hands-on experience in a) processing purchase price adjustments; b) calculating minority interests; c) tracking and clearing intercompany balances in a nested and layered legal entity structure and d) preparing consolidation worksheets. The candidate should be able to operate in a fast paced environment and be able to handle multiple competing priorities at the same time.
- Preparing the financial books and records for several legal entities that include management companies, carry-interest entities and holding companies. The candidate will be required to book all entries related to assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses. In this context the candidate should be familiar with accounting for a) share based payments b) property, plant and equipment, c) leases, d) employee benefits, e) impairment of assets, f) intangible assets.
- Perform various reconciliations to ensure the overall accuracy and completeness of the entities under the person’s responsibility; participating in the implementation of process improvements and development of value-added report
- Assist in IFRS accounting control assessments under IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12 and IAS 28.
- Must have a CPA accounting designation;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience involving technical accounting and preparing consolidation;
- Preferred experience in the financial services sector ideally in the alternative asset management sector
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Mitchell Huynh, B.Sc., B.Comm., M.B.A. to email@example.com
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com or contact Mitch via email provided.