Our client, a global leading in alternative asset manager, is looking to add a Senior Manager of Financial Accounting and Consolidation. If you have always strived to springboard your career into private equity / venture capital, we have the role for you!
As Senior Manager Financial Accounting and Consolidation you will lead the organizations overall reporting. The main focuses of the role are:
- preparing trial balances for several large legal entities and final consolidation and reporting.
- lead the analysis of IFRS standards (focus is performing IFRS accounting control assessments [IFRS 3, IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12 and IAS 28])
- other special projects and ad hoc duties
- CPA with 2 to 5 years of relevant accounting experience [IFRS 3, IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12 and IAS 28]
- Being a self-starter. This is not a role where you will be spoon fed, you need to be accountable for your success.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Raeshaun Tiwari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com