Our client, a well-established institutional investor, is looking for Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Consultant to help with pre and post acquisition accounting and reporting. This will be a 6-12-month contract with the possibility of extension. As the Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Consultant, you will have the responsibility to play an integral part in the preparation of the pre and post acquisition memos and whitepapers as well as monthly, quarterly and year end reports and financial statements including MD&A.
Responsibilities of the Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Consultant include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly consolidated reporting packages and other reports as needed
- Working directly with the multiple divisions providing financial results and dealing with complex accounting issues as they arise
- Working with other teams to ensure accounting standards are implemented effectively
- Helping with changes to the reporting system and general process improvements
- Preparation of the consolidated trial balance
- CPA with public company reporting experience (CPA, CA, CGA)
- Experience with consolidations and accounting policies under IFRS, specifically IFRS 3, 10, IAS 28 is a must
- Experience with IFRS 11, 12 and IAS 27 is considered an asset
- Excellent communication and dealing with senior level executives
- Self starter with ability to work with ambiguity and minimal supervision
If you are qualified and interested or know someone who is, please submit a resume in word format in confidence to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com with subject heading “Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Consultant".