Position: Technical Recruitment Specialist
IFG is on the search for an exceptionally technically, talented and motivated individual to join our growing Outsourcing and Talent Acquisition department as a Technical Recruitment Specialist to help us build a diverse and qualified tech team.
IFG has been serving some of the top Fortune 100 companies with excellence for over a decade now. We solve business challenges for clients regarding both the contract needs and outsource requirements. Additionally, we get to help promising candidates get an opportunity to work for their dream company. It is incredibly rewarding to help people grow in their careers. We have 6 Global support centers providing 24-hour support in 15 different languages. IFG fosters an environment of inclusion and strengthened our culture with your VIBE (values, inclusion, belonging and equity).
If you have a keen interest in the fast-paced, dynamic world of recruiting – we would love to hear from you!
- Actively source and develop a network of technical and non-technical talent and professional candidates and match them with available opportunities.
- Screen, interview (phone / video), and qualify candidates to meet client and role specifications.
- Advise and coach candidates throughout the interviewing process providing tips and preparation.
- Develop job postings and advertising opportunities on online job boards and social media.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between Candidates and Clients.
- Provide interview feedback to Candidates from Clients.
- Conduct professional reference checks.
- Employment offers negotiations.
- Maintain and track all recruitment activities through the company’s applicant tracking system.
- Identify new recruitment strategies and opportunities.
- Responsible for reaching weekly, monthly, and annual performance goals, sales targets and KPIs to achieve individual targets.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Provide the highest quality customer service and customer experience to candidates.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment or sales
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Tenacious, goal driven personality
- Negotiation and Sales/Persuasion skills.
- Ambitious, Positive, and Strive for continual improvement
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Technical Recruitment Specialist" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com