IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
We are actively recruiting for an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST responsible for cash applications, reconciliations and the effective management, analysis and problem resolution of the company’s past due accounts.
Responsibilities of the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
- Prepares, reviews and mails monthly customer statements
- Follow-up on invoices to ensure prompt and timely payment.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from all departments, vendors and customers.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports.
- Researches and negotiates chargeback claims.
Requirements of the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Must have prior and recent collection experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point
- Working knowledge of financial reporting software highly preferred
- to analyze, review and make recommendations based on financial results and analysis
IFG’s strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.