Our client, in Toronto, is looking for a Data Analyst. The company is in rapid growth mode and as a result, is looking for someone who will use their experience with business system and accounting to create efficiencies within the business process. This role will be an 18-month contract with a potential to become permanent.
As a Data Analyst you will report directly to the Manager of Systems and be responsible for the following;
- Accounting systems and data integration
- Backfill on legacy Great Plains system
- Utilize SQL and other database knowledge to provide efficiencies
- Work with business and technology as a finance expert to deliver solutions
- Improve and replace outdated business processes and technology
- Execute strategies, plans, cases, cases before integrating new technology. Issues tracked and resolved.
- Utilize data point for analysis of large data sets
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 2+ years as a Financial Analyst
- 2+ years of SQL and databases
- Strong understanding of Accounting
- Data visualization experience
- Knowledge of Great Plains & Workday
- Strong Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, etc.)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Rae Tiwari, CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.