Our client, located in Toronto, is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst. This net new hire is due to the company's rapid growth. As a result of this growth, they are looking for someone who can work with financial data to build reporting for the business units. This role is an 18-month contract with a potential to become permanent.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will report directly to the Manager of FP&A and will be responsible for the following;
- Forecasting, analysis, budgeting
- Creating the financial packages
- Benchmark financial performance
- Use Business Intelligence Tools for visualization and decisions
- Work with the Data Analysts to create predictive models
- Variance analysis
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 2+ years as a Financial Analyst
- Strong understanding of Accounting
- FP&A experience within budgeting & planning
- Data visualization experience
- Knowledge of Great Plains & Workday
- Strong Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, etc.)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Rae Tiwari, CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.