Our client, located in Toronto, is looking to hired a hands-on Finance Manager. The company is rapidly growing and is looking for someone who brings a strong passion for accounting whilst being very personable.
As a Finance Manager you will report directly to the Controller and be responsible for the following;
- Run the month end, quarter end, year end cycles
- Prepare and review journal entries, balance sheet recs, accruals
- Take ownership of the financial reporting process
- Lead a team (Senior Accountant, Intermediate Accountant, AP)
- Oversee consolidations and have strong understanding of foreign exchange and multicurrency
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA (CA route)
- Big 8 or Industry experience (travel, entertainment, leisure)
- Knowledge of Great Plains & WorkDay
- Worked with/Excellent understanding of FX (foreign currencies and exchange accounting)
- Strong Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, etc.)
- Full Cycle Accounting and Financial Reporting knowledge
- Strong Consolidation experience
- Excellent understanding of ASPE and new updates
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Rae Tiwari, CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.