Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for multiple Customer Service Representatives for a 6-month contract located in downtown Montreal.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Perform Collections call to clients, respond to inquiries regarding due payments and negotiate payment arrangements.
- Complete risk assessments, perform other related service responsibilities and offer solutions.
- Responsible for all transaction related to customers and document all activity details in appropriate systems.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute transactions, activities and processes within assigned authorities.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative include:
- 2+years of experience as customer service/call center agent in collections/banking industry
- Must be bilingual, strong French/English written and communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, outlook, and word
- Good understanding of Consumer Collections and relevant functional procedures.
- Ability to multitask, strong communication and negotiating skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to Aishwarya Maragani at Aishwarya@ifgpr.com today!