Our client, a growing accounting firm located in mid-town Toronto, offers exceptional services in NTR and taxation in various industries. The firm has been established for over 40 years with a long-term record of success. The firm expects the Senior Accountant to take initiative, ownership and accountability for his/her work and lead and shape the future growth of the firm. This is a great opportunity to receive excellent training with the possibility for an internal promotion.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Prepare complex NTRs, financial statements and T1 and T2 tax returns
- Manage own work in terms of efficiency, deadlines and budget variances
- Prepare and/or review financial statements in terms of accuracy, completeness and presentation
- Currently pursuing CPA designation or designated
- 2 years of public accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel and/or TaxPrep and Caseware/Caseview
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com