Our client is a TSX listed Canadian and International success story. Given their explosive growth and various projects underway they are hiring an Interim Controller for an initial term of 4 months. If you have are currently available, have experience as a Controller, than we need to talk!
As the Interim Controller you will backfill the day to day hands on execution oriented responsibilities of the current Controller who is being seconded internally to a mission critical project. The seconded Controller will maintain the management of the staff and be hands on in an execution oriented manner as the current Controller will help with various public company deliverables.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Controllership review of financials
- Building out note disclosure and other external reporting requirements
- Other adhoc duties as requested by the Controller
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Designated Accountant [CPA] with hands on Public Company reporting experience
- System savvy [Navision is a strong asset]
- Ability to hit the ground running in an execution oriented role
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your application, only those deemed suitable will be contract.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.-ifg-global.com.